Friday, May 14, 2010

private practice

I watch way too much TV. I wish I didn't, but I do.

However, I was really upset by Private Practice last night. That show and Grey's Anatomy are constantly killing people. And, it usually has something to do with a parent dying or a child dying or both.

That is horrible.

I went to bed last night sobbing after watching that ridiculous TV drama.

Seriously, I have enough anxiety issues without being reminded about death and how this will effect my kids and my husband...and what if he dies...and blah, blah, blah. Next, I can't sleep because I am trying to solve all of the "what if's" about death. All because of this stupid TV drama.

I mean, enough already.

I have enough drama, for real, in my life.

I need happy TV shows & happy thoughts!! Maybe I should watch more Sesame Street. That whole neighborhood is so stinkin' happy and they CAN solve ANY problem. How about deadly car accidents, Big Bird? Yeah...and, cure sick babies, Elmo!!

Yikes, I am really bothered by that ridiculous TV show. Honestly, I have nothing against Sesame Street and my boys LOVE Elmo. {feeling guilty, now}

I have to go now.

I need to watch my tivo'd Desperate Housewives and Army Wives episodes while my kids are sleeping.



0 comments:

 
CoffeeShop Designs
Design Elements from TheShabbyShoppe.com